Nu Flow™ Pipelining
The premiere solution for mechanical pipe repair system rehabilitation.
Nu Flow has the unique ability to fix both pressurized piping systems and non-pressurized piping systems using existing access points and it offers the most viable and least disruptive option for pipe repair, pipe renewal and trench-less sewer repair.
Steps to Nu Flow™ Pipelining
Watch the video
Benefits of Nu Flow™ Pipelining
- Trench-less and no-dig solutions.
- Less disruptive and faster than traditional pipe repair or replacement.
- Avoids destruction of buildings, hardscapes and landscapes and associated reconstruction costs.
- Long-term solution to prevent future problems.
- Solves the most challenging pipe situations.
1. Identify the problem
A camera is used to identify where the clog is.
2. Clean the pipes
The first step is to clean out all roots by jetting the lines or using pneumatic tools.
3. Install the liner
Epoxy is poured into a liner that is pulled in place and then inflated to rebuild the pipe’s structure.
A camera is used to make sure the pipe has been fixed.